Guess it’s a bit of a mophie day here at KN. Earlier we talked about their partnership with Tumi, and now, we’ve got something that’s perfect for those with a whole bunch of items that charge up via the Qi standard – the mophie 4-in-1 wireless charging mat.
While I’ve not embraced the wireless charging revolution myself, I can definitely see something like this being quite handy if your household has multiple phones and earbuds that can wireless charge. On this pad, you’ve got some indentations to help you find the right spot to align things, and each device can get up to 10W of power delivered (through cases up to 3mm thick).
The mophie 4-in-1 wireless charging mat also includes a USB-A port (so you can plug in and charge something else up), and has an adapter for those of you with an Apple Watch. In short, if you want a one-stop spot to organize and charge your Qi-enabled gear, this $149.95 mat looks like it’ll get the job done. You can get it directly from mophie, but also from shops like Verizon, Best Buy, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Target. mophie.com
Product Features from mophie
- Charge up to?four?devices?wirelessly?? Easily charge four devices wirelessly and a fifth device with the USB-A port.
- Intuitive Design?? Helpful markings and multiple charging coils mean finding the charging ?sweet spot? is easy.
- Fast Charge?10W?? Engineered to safely deliver up to 10W of power to each device.
- Apple Watch Adapter?? An included Apple Watch adapter lets users charge the Apple Watch through the USB-A port too. With the adapter, users can integrate the charging cable that comes with their Apple Watch into the 4-in-1 wireless charging mat.
- Eliminate Cable Clutter?? With a centralized space to charge all your main devices, there?s no need to hassle with charging cables.
- Universal Wireless?Charging?? The wireless charging mat is compatible with virtually any Qi-enabled device, regardless of brand or ecosystem.
- Charges Through Lightweight?Cases?? The wireless charging mat can charge through cases up to 3mm thick.
All products recommended by Knapsack are selected by our editorial team, independent of our parent company. Some of our stories include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn an affiliate commission.