You, no doubt, are familiar with (RED)? project, and the variety of products that have been released to support it (if nothing else, you?ve seen the Product (RED)? iPhones). What (RED)? does is partner with brands to drive awareness and raise funds in the fight against AIDS. To support that, Vizio has just announced a special edition (VIZIO)RED M-Series Quantum 50? Class 4K HDR Smart TV.
Vizio, no doubt, is a brand that has also been in your awareness. They?ve been producing some impressive televisions that come in at very affordable price points. This new 50? (VIZIO)RED M-Series is no exception to this rule – pricing comes in at $479.99. What all does that price tag net for you (aside from 10% of the proceeds going to the Global Fund)? Well, how about:
- Next-generation Quantum Color technology, producing over a billion shades of color to create images with extraordinary vibrancy and clarity.
- 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision?, HDR10, and UltraBright 400 bring exceptional detail and bright highlights.
- A powerful Active Full Array? backlight features 16 local dimming zones that intelligently adjust to what?s on the screen, resulting in deep black levels with striking fidelity and contrast.
- VIZIO?s SmartCast? platform has Apple AirPlay 2 and Chromecast built-in.
- VIZIO SmartCast also includes support for Siri, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa voice functionality, allowing you to interact with the set using your voice
No matter how you slice it, you can get a lot of bang for your purchasing power at the $500 mark, for sure. With a set like the (VIZIO)RED M-Series Quantum 50? Class 4K HDR Smart TV, you?re also helping to support the fight to end AIDS. Sounds like a great way to do something good, particularly if you?re in the market for a new TV. This new limited edition is available at Amazon and Vizio now.
All products recommended by Knapsack are selected by our editorial team, independent of our parent company. Some of our stories include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn an affiliate commission.