By now, you should be familiar with the products that Vizio has on tap. We recently reviewed one of their soundbars, and of course they’ve got a full connected TV lineup as well. With us all staying at home and binging shows, they’ve added a bunch of new (free) channels to their SmartCast home screen on those TVs.
In short, they’ve added 30 new channels across a variety of categories, including:
- News and lifestyle content from?USA Today?and?CBC News
- Sports are available from?USA Today Sportswireandthe?Fubo Sports?Network
- Celebrities and entertainment updates are available on?TMZ?and?Hollywire
- Get home cooking inspiration with?Hungry?and?Food52?or learn from top artists on?The Design Network
- Thought-provoking Sci-Fi content on?Dust, documentaries on?Magellan TVNow?and?Docurama,?cult classics on?CONtv, and much more
This, of course, is all in addition to the standard apps (Hulu, Netflix, Disney+, etc) that you could leverage. I don’t know about you, but additional access to free content is certainly appreciated these days. vizio.com
All products recommended by Knapsack are selected by our editorial team, independent of our parent company. Some of our stories include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn an affiliate commission.