By now, you should be familiar with the products that Vizio has on tap. We recently reviewed one of their soundbars, and of course they’ve got a full connected TV lineup as well. With us all staying at home and binging shows, they’ve added a bunch of new (free) channels to their SmartCast home screen on those TVs.
In short, they’ve added 30 new channels across a variety of categories, including:
- News and lifestyle content from?USA Today?and?CBC News
- Sports are available from?USA Today Sportswireandthe?Fubo Sports?Network
- Celebrities and entertainment updates are available on?TMZ?and?Hollywire
- Get home cooking inspiration with?Hungry?and?Food52?or learn from top artists on?The Design Network
- Thought-provoking Sci-Fi content on?Dust, documentaries on?Magellan TVNow?and?Docurama,?cult classics on?CONtv, and much more
This, of course, is all in addition to the standard apps (Hulu, Netflix, Disney+, etc) that you could leverage. I don’t know about you, but additional access to free content is certainly appreciated these days. vizio.com