Fossil has gone all-in when it comes to Android-compatible smart watches. Their latest release, the Gen 5, features a number of impressive upgrades including a superior Snapdragon Wear 3100 processor.
The watches include activity tracking and heart rate sensors as well as 16GB of storage and 1GB of RAM. The watches all include GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and NFC. They also include a magnetic charger that can fill the battery in less than an hour.
The pieces come in multiple colors including black and steel.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 3100
- Case Size: 44mm
- Notifications: Text / Email / Social Media / App Alerts / Multiple Time Zones / Alarm Clock / Calendar Alerts
- Functions: Heart Rate Tracking / GPS / Google Pay? / Swimproof / Notifications / Personalize Your Dial / Control Your Music / Interchangeable Watch Band
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Smart Enabled / 4.2 Low Energy
- Compatibility: Android? 4.4+ (excluding Go edition), iOS 9.3+
The watches are available now on Fossil’s website for a very reasonable $295. Given the cheapest Apple Watch Series 4 clocks in at $399 it might be a good choice for those not wed to the iOS ecosystem.
All products recommended by Knapsack are selected by our editorial team, independent of our parent company. Some of our stories include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn an affiliate commission.