Vertagear is a brand that’s been in the gaming accessories space for a bit now. I first caught wind of them when they were showcasing an RGB kit for their gaming chairs. Uneccessary, but quite cool. Well, lighting isn’t the only way to add some flash to your chair. You could, instead, go for the sparkle and shine of Swarovski crystals with the Vertagear PL4500 Crystals.
Before we get into the sparklies, it’s worth talking about what the Vertagear PL4500 brings you:
- Lumbar and neck support
- Adjustable armrests: adjust up/down, back/forwards, and swivel left/right
- Backrest can go from 80 to 140 degrees
- Adjustable tilt on the base (with locking)
- Adjustable seat height
- Construction and materials
- UPHR (ultra premium high resilience) foam for the padding
- Penta RS1 casters that are polyurethane coated for smooth rolling, and are color-matched to the chair
- Steel skeleton – ensuring long term reliability, and carries a 10 year warranty
- Industrial grade class-4 gas lift to adjust the height, and keep you set at that height
- Material coverings designed for softness and longevity, including a coffee-infused fiber to limit odors and increase breathability
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy 5-star base
That’s all on the base Vertagear PL4500 (which runs at $489.99 in a variety of colors). If you opt for the Vertagear PL4500 Crystals, however, you get all of that, plus quite a number of Swarovski crystals showing up on the logo on the headrest, and in the pleating on the back and base of the seat. It may not be the look I myself would go for, but if you like the sparkle, it is a flashy upgrade for the gamer chair space.
The Vertagear PL4500 Crystal is up for pre-order right now at a price of $599.99. This is a $110 premium over the base chair (actually, $160 seeing the discounted price right now on the PL4500) but if bling is your thing, or you just love your current lighting setup and wouldn’t want to opt for the RGB kits, then this is another way to go for that premium look and feel. Check it all out over at vertagear.com.
All products recommended by Knapsack are selected by our editorial team, independent of our parent company. Some of our stories include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn an affiliate commission.