When I was very small, I had toys that were mostly non-electronic. They had strings, and you pulled them. There was a dog with offset, lop-sided wheels, so that it would rock from side to side when pulled, and there was the Fisher-Price chatter phone, a rotary phone on wheels, with eyes that looked from side to side when pulled. And now, it’s got Bluetooth.
But here’s what you need to know:
- the red receiver works.
- the rotary dial dials numbers, and speaks them aloud as you dial.
- it pairs with iOS and Android using Bluetooth.
- If you pull it, the eyes move from left to right.
- there’s a lock switch to prevent it rolling off your desk.
- it’s rechargeable. The batteries are said to last for 9 hours of talk time.
All products recommended by Knapsack are selected by our editorial team, independent of our parent company. Some of our stories include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn an affiliate commission.