When I was very small, I had toys that were mostly non-electronic. They had strings, and you pulled them. There was a dog with offset, lop-sided wheels, so that it would rock from side to side when pulled, and there was the Fisher-Price chatter phone, a rotary phone on wheels, with eyes that looked from side to side when pulled. And now, it’s got Bluetooth.
But here’s what you need to know:
- the red receiver works.
- the rotary dial dials numbers, and speaks them aloud as you dial.
- it pairs with iOS and Android using Bluetooth.
- If you pull it, the eyes move from left to right.
- there’s a lock switch to prevent it rolling off your desk.
- it’s rechargeable. The batteries are said to last for 9 hours of talk time.