If that’s the case – and you have a Vizio television – then today is your lucky day, because they’ve just launched 10 new channels as part of Vizio SmartCast.
If you fire up your Vizio set today, you should see the following available to you:
- Get the latest celebrity and lifestyle news from Vanity Fair and Young Hollywood or learn about the latest innovations happening in tech from WIRED
- Tune in for fashion, career, and lifestyle inspiration with GQ, Glamour and Vogue
- Explore the world of food and travel with Tastemade and Condé Nast Traveler
- Enjoy non-stop comedy from popular channel, Funny or Die and geek out with the beloved cult TV show, Mystery Science Theater 3000 (MST3K)
- Catch the best classic and revived game shows on Game Show Central and internationally televised high-stakes poker tournamentson World Poker Tour
In that mix there is just about something for everyone. I mean, who couldn’t do with a dose of Tom Servo and Crow? If I had a Vizio set kicking around here, I know that’s the first thing I’d be checking out. And if you don’t, you may want to upgrade your existing set via a sound bar (which we reviewed here), which I’ve found to be an amazing upgrade to stock TV speakers. vizio.com